IPL 2017 Schedule | Time Table | IPL 10 Fixtures |IPL 2016 Teams | IPL 10 Players List | IPL 2017 Auction Date | IPL 10 Starting Date | Indian Premier League 2017.

Thursday, 6 April 2017

{6 Apirl}RPS vs MI Match Prediction,Match Info,Squad,Live Score

Rising Pune Supergiants vs  Mumbai Indian Match Prediction, Match Info, Squad, Live Score:

Rising Pune Supergiants(RPS) vs Mumbai Indians match starts on 6th of April 8.00(IST).This battle will be very interesting because both teams have a very powerful player.

Match:RPS vs MI, 2nd Match, Indian Premier League, 2017
Date:Thursday, April 06, 2017
Time:02:30 PM GMT(8.00 PM)
Venue:Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, 

 Rising Pune Supergiant Squad:

Steven Smith (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Ajinkya Rahane, Faf du Plessis, Mayank Agarwal, Ben Stokes, Rajat Bhatia, Ankit Sharma, Ashok Dinda, Adam Zampa, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur, Ankush Bains, Ishwar Pandey, Jaskaran Singh, Baba Aparajith, Deepak Chahar, Usman Khawaja, Manoj Tiwary, Jaydev Unadkat, Rahul Chahar, Daniel Christian, Lockie Ferguson, Saurabh Kumar, Milind Tandon, Rahul Tripathi

Mumbai IndiansSquad:

Rohit Sharma (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), Jos Buttler, Ambati Rayudu, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Harbhajan Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Tim Southee, Lendl Simmons, Shreyas Gopal, Vinay Kumar, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Jagadeesha Suchith, Jitesh Sharma, Deepak Punia, Saurabh Tiwary, Nicholas Pooran, Mitchell Johnson, Karn Sharma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Kulwant Khejroliya


Match Prediction:

Rising Pune supergiant has 70% chance to win, and Mumbai Indians has 30% to win.So RPS will Win as per expert prediction.



Head to Head Player Battel:

Benjamin Stokes vs Lasith Malinga
MS Dhoni (Captain) vs Rohit Sharma (Captain)
Steven Smith vs Martine Guptill
Daniel Christian vs Karn Sharma
Ravichandran Ashwin vs Harbhajan Singh
Faf du Plessis vs Mitchell Johnson









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © IPL 2017 Schedule, Live Streaming Score, Time Table, Teams,Match Prediction. | Powered by Blogger